I have a wide range of skills and experience, gained from working in the charity sector for over seven years.
Working with you, I can help you tell your science stories in a variety of ways, including:
- Writing web content – from ‘about us’ to blogs
- Producing lay summaries of your research projects, for internal and external use
- Summarising research outcomes (e.g. publications, posters, oral presentations)
- Advising on science-based PR work, both proactive and reactive
- Adding science content to your fundraising pitches and reports (e.g. for charitable trusts, grant giving organisations, major donors, corporate partners)
- Contributing scientific content to corporate publications (e.g. annual reports, strategy documents)
- Write-ups, blogs or presentations on key scientific meetings (e.g. conferences, symposia, seminars)
- Interviewing researchers via phone or in-person for blogs, videos etc.
- Public speaking to supporters about research funded by the charity
- Training of staff and external fundraising agencies on the charity’s research
Please feel free to get in touch to discuss your needs.